A conviction in the two-month trial of the owners of a defunct South Georgia peanut plant may set a precedent to prosecute food processors who knowingly put the public at risk, food safety advocates say.
A new service that makes buying and selling more efficient for grain handlers promises ...
Winemakers in the South have longed for the chance to produce the same wines ...
Everyone is familiar with the phrase, "What goes up must come down." Grain prices ...
Georgia farmer Randy Dowdy just harvested the highest soybean yield in Georgia history. Dowdy ...
In Caitlyn Mahoney ’s classes, it’s impossible to blend into the crowd. There is ...
Growing Mississippi Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Trimble
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Available
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Available
- Chemicals - Available
- Education - Available
- Equipment - United Rentals
- Equipment Financing - Cameron Financial